Michael Bloomberg is set to endorse presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton at the Democratic National Convention, which begins today. President Obama's half-brother, Malik, say he's voting for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. Glenn Beck says he's probably going to vote for Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson.
- In the wake of a massive DNC e-mail leak, Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced she would resign after the convention.
- ISIS claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing in Kabul that killed more than 80 people, while at least 21 people were killed in a suicide bombing in Baghdad. In Germany, a Syrian suicide bomber near Nuremberg killed at least one person and injured about a dozen more at a music festival, while earlier in the day a Syrian refugee hacked a pregnant woman to death and injured two others in Reutlingen. The prime minister of France said the country needed a "deep change" in its "security culture" after last week's truck attack in Nice that killed more than 70 people.
- Syrian government airstrikes reportedly hit multiple medical facilities in Aleppo.
- A Democratic state representative in Massachusetts wants hate crimes protections extended to cops.
- Former number one overall draft pick Ken Griffey was inducted into Cooperstown along with Mike Piazza, the lowest draft pick ever to join the Baseball Hall of Fame.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.