Donald Trump will speak tonight at the Republican National Convention.
- Ted Cruz refused to endorse Donald Trump in his RNC speech last night.
- "Roger Ailes, the former GOP political operative who oversaw the creation of the Fox News Channel and turned it into the leading voice of American conservatism, is in final negotiations to leave as chief executive of the network amid a budding sexual harassment scandal, according to a person with knowledge of the negotiations."
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has declared a three-month state of emergency.
- Russia has lost its appeal of the Olympic ban on Russian track and field athletes. Those Russian athletes were barred from participating in the upcoming summer games in Rio de Janeiro due to allegations of state-sponsored doping.
- "Police in South Florida shot an unarmed black caretaker Monday as he tried to help his autistic patient."
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Plus: White House responds about missing migrant parents, Florida's failing foster care system, and more...
Joe Biden has said plenty of regrettable things about criminal justice, but that wasn't one of them.
President Donald Trump said he'd leave it to the states to decide if a minimum wage hike was appropriate.