Donald Trump will speak tonight at the Republican National Convention.
- Ted Cruz refused to endorse Donald Trump in his RNC speech last night.
- "Roger Ailes, the former GOP political operative who oversaw the creation of the Fox News Channel and turned it into the leading voice of American conservatism, is in final negotiations to leave as chief executive of the network amid a budding sexual harassment scandal, according to a person with knowledge of the negotiations."
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has declared a three-month state of emergency.
- Russia has lost its appeal of the Olympic ban on Russian track and field athletes. Those Russian athletes were barred from participating in the upcoming summer games in Rio de Janeiro due to allegations of state-sponsored doping.
- "Police in South Florida shot an unarmed black caretaker Monday as he tried to help his autistic patient."
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."