Megyn Kelly was also sexually harassed by Roger Ailes, according to reports. Sources say that Fox News will give Ailes until August 1st to step down willingly.
- A laid-off television journalist was the first person to figure out that Melania Trump ripped off Michelle Obama's speech.
- Build the wall or dig the ditch?
- New York University's China campus has more freedom of speech than its American campus, according to a student.
- Queen doesn't want Donald Trump to use the band's music.
- Would Turkey be justified in drone-killing the leader of the Turkish coup? Complication: he lives in Pennsylvania.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.