Gary Johnson reached a high of 13 percent in the most recent presidential polls as the Republican convention begins in Cleveland, where Scott Baio is set to speak and where a hundred naked women welcomed Donald Trump. Police in Philadelphia, site of the Democratic convention next week, warned business owners to secure outside belongings "to avoid misappropriation by demonstrators."
- Six police officers were shot in Baton Rouge, three fatally, by a gunman law enforcement officials described as a "black separatist."
- A rape suspect took four hostages at a Burger King in Baltimore; the stand-off ended after five hours with police taking the suspect into custody.
- Police in France arrested an Albanian couple in connection with last week's terror attack in Nice.
- More than 100,000 Venezuelans crossed the border into Colombia over the weekend in search for food.
- Authorities in Turkey have detained at least 6,000 people after a failed coup attempt.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Asked how he'd actually follow through on his promise to "take your AR-15," the former Texas congressman didn't have much of an answer.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
Her refusal to answer a question about taxes isn’t just dodgy; it’s designed to mislead.