Gary Johnson reached a high of 13 percent in the most recent presidential polls as the Republican convention begins in Cleveland, where Scott Baio is set to speak and where a hundred naked women welcomed Donald Trump. Police in Philadelphia, site of the Democratic convention next week, warned business owners to secure outside belongings "to avoid misappropriation by demonstrators."
- Six police officers were shot in Baton Rouge, three fatally, by a gunman law enforcement officials described as a "black separatist."
- A rape suspect took four hostages at a Burger King in Baltimore; the stand-off ended after five hours with police taking the suspect into custody.
- Police in France arrested an Albanian couple in connection with last week's terror attack in Nice.
- More than 100,000 Venezuelans crossed the border into Colombia over the weekend in search for food.
- Authorities in Turkey have detained at least 6,000 people after a failed coup attempt.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.
Building more and better energy infrastructure is the best guarantee against fuel and electricity disruptions.