The police officers killed in the Dallas shooting "shared a commitment to something larger than themselves," said President Obama at their memorial service.
- A male student is suing Cornell University for violating his due process rights during a sexual misconduct investigation.
- At long last, Bernie Sanders has endorsed Hillary Clinton.
- Gary Johnson is doing outreach to Bernie Sanders voters.
- Mike Pence, a frontunner to be Trump's VP, is disliked in his home state.
- Meanwhile, Newt Gingrich—another potential VP—has given up his job as a Fox News contributor "by mutual agreement." Which is a good sign he was chosen to join the ticket.
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
In two-thirds of those cases, there were no accompanying arrests.
"Environmental humanism will eventually triumph over apocalyptic environmentalism."
Ricky Dale Harrington, Jr., is running to keep Tom Cotton out of the White House.