The police officers killed in the Dallas shooting "shared a commitment to something larger than themselves," said President Obama at their memorial service.
- A male student is suing Cornell University for violating his due process rights during a sexual misconduct investigation.
- At long last, Bernie Sanders has endorsed Hillary Clinton.
- Gary Johnson is doing outreach to Bernie Sanders voters.
- Mike Pence, a frontunner to be Trump's VP, is disliked in his home state.
- Meanwhile, Newt Gingrich—another potential VP—has given up his job as a Fox News contributor "by mutual agreement." Which is a good sign he was chosen to join the ticket.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.