The police officers killed in the Dallas shooting "shared a commitment to something larger than themselves," said President Obama at their memorial service.
- A male student is suing Cornell University for violating his due process rights during a sexual misconduct investigation.
- At long last, Bernie Sanders has endorsed Hillary Clinton.
- Gary Johnson is doing outreach to Bernie Sanders voters.
- Mike Pence, a frontunner to be Trump's VP, is disliked in his home state.
- Meanwhile, Newt Gingrich—another potential VP—has given up his job as a Fox News contributor "by mutual agreement." Which is a good sign he was chosen to join the ticket.
If politicians are going to paint their opponents as illegitimate, they should be prepared to receive the same treatment in return.
Journalists and pundits who frantically doubled down on their initial bad takes deserve more criticism.
It’s an attempt to bypass Fourth and Fifth Amendment protections by insisting it’s not an arrest.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
A class-action lawsuit is now challenging the DEA's habit of seizing large amounts of cash from travelers without evidence of any crime.