FBI Director James Comey is scheduled to appear before Congress today to explain the FBI's decision not to bring charges against Hillary Clinton.
- Gary Johnson: Police shooting of Alton Sterling in Baton Rogue, Louisiana, appears to be a "murder."
- "A woman who began streaming video on Facebook immediately after her boyfriend was shot by police in suburban Minneapolis, Minn., says he had been stopped for a broken tail light—and that he was licensed to carry a gun. The killing of Philando Castile, 32, is the second fatal encounter between police and a black man to gain national attention this week."
- California poll: Hillary Clinton 50 percent, Donald Trump 26 percent, Gary Johnson 10 percent.
- "The nobodies on the Trump and Clinton short lists."
- The town of Timmonsville, South Carolina, has banned saggy pants.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
A California Man Died After Cops Knelt on His Neck During a Mental Health Call. Then the Department Tried To Hide It.
Angelo Quinto's family has filed a wrongful death claim.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.