FBI Director James Comey is scheduled to appear before Congress today to explain the FBI's decision not to bring charges against Hillary Clinton.
- Gary Johnson: Police shooting of Alton Sterling in Baton Rogue, Louisiana, appears to be a "murder."
- "A woman who began streaming video on Facebook immediately after her boyfriend was shot by police in suburban Minneapolis, Minn., says he had been stopped for a broken tail light—and that he was licensed to carry a gun. The killing of Philando Castile, 32, is the second fatal encounter between police and a black man to gain national attention this week."
- California poll: Hillary Clinton 50 percent, Donald Trump 26 percent, Gary Johnson 10 percent.
- "The nobodies on the Trump and Clinton short lists."
- The town of Timmonsville, South Carolina, has banned saggy pants.
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
"Environmental humanism will eventually triumph over apocalyptic environmentalism."
In two-thirds of those cases, there were no accompanying arrests.
Ricky Dale Harrington, Jr., is running to keep Tom Cotton out of the White House.