Donald Trump said Bernie Sanders had lost the "FBI primary" to Hillary Clinton, who the FBI decided not to indict over her misuse of a personal e-mail server. Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson has said he believed there was not "criminal intent" on Clinton's part.
- Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker says he's taken himself out of consideration to be Trump's running mate. Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, a former presidential hopeful, is apparently negotiating a speaking slot at the Republican National Convention. Trump is expected to announce a list of speakers tomorrow.
- President Obama will keep at least 8,400 U.S. troops in Afghanistan through the end of his term in 2017.
- A multi-year probe into the role of the United Kingdom in the Iraq war ended with a report that found the war was not justified.
- Whistleblower Chelsea Manning was hospitalized after reportedly trying to kill herself.
- A Spanish court handed Leonel Messi a suspended sentence of 21 months and fined him 2 million euros for lowering his tax burden through the use of corporate structures, saying he had not proven that he was unaware of the methods used by his father.
- Some sex workers in Rio de Janeiro are reportedly cutting prices ahead of the Summer Olympics after business fell during the 2014 World Cup which was also hosted in Brazil.
- McDonald's will start offering the McGriddle as part of its all-day breakfast menu starting next month.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
Dumb laws lead to police brutality.
The law would make a federal case out of every aggrieved internet user and compel companies to host messages they do not wish to platform.
Former Biden Senior COVID Adviser Admonishes Americans for Their Lack of 'Sacrifice' During the Pandemic
Plus: California reopens, the DOJ will tighten its rules on seizing lawmakers' records, and more...