A University of Northern Colorado professor recorded his meeting with a university official after students made bias complaints about him.
- President Obama says "there's never been a man or woman more qualified to be president" than Hillary Clinton.
- A Black Lives Matter group briefly shut down the Toronto Pride march.
- Rand Paul criticized James Comey's recommendation that Clinton not face charges relating to the email scandal.
- Nate Silver says he is happy to have been wrong about Donald Trump's chances.
- "Internships Are Not a Privilege" claims a New York Times op-ed writer.
- Speculation is growing that Trump will pick Newt Gingrich to be his VP.
Texas Has Hundreds of Thousands of Coronavirus Carriers. The Governor Is Worried About 'Hundreds' of COVID-Positive Migrants.
Greg Abbott's fear is hard to take seriously, but it jibes with hoary stereotypes about immigrants.
A SWAT Team Destroyed This Innocent Woman's House While Chasing a Fugitive. The City Refuses To Pay for Damages.
"I've lost everything," says Vicki Baker.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
We can justifiably hope for normalcy by Independence Day.