A University of Northern Colorado professor recorded his meeting with a university official after students made bias complaints about him.
- President Obama says "there's never been a man or woman more qualified to be president" than Hillary Clinton.
- A Black Lives Matter group briefly shut down the Toronto Pride march.
- Rand Paul criticized James Comey's recommendation that Clinton not face charges relating to the email scandal.
- Nate Silver says he is happy to have been wrong about Donald Trump's chances.
- "Internships Are Not a Privilege" claims a New York Times op-ed writer.
- Speculation is growing that Trump will pick Newt Gingrich to be his VP.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.