A University of Northern Colorado professor recorded his meeting with a university official after students made bias complaints about him.
- President Obama says "there's never been a man or woman more qualified to be president" than Hillary Clinton.
- A Black Lives Matter group briefly shut down the Toronto Pride march.
- Rand Paul criticized James Comey's recommendation that Clinton not face charges relating to the email scandal.
- Nate Silver says he is happy to have been wrong about Donald Trump's chances.
- "Internships Are Not a Privilege" claims a New York Times op-ed writer.
- Speculation is growing that Trump will pick Newt Gingrich to be his VP.
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
Justice Kavanaugh asks his former clerk, Assistant SG Rebecca Taibleson, if Justice Scalia, her other former boss, was correct about originalism.
The only answer to that question is "Yes, the boss was right."
There's an easier way to lessen the impact of retaliatory agriculture tariffs: repeal our own
Journalists should correct the story rather than pretend it doesn't exist.
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.