Will Loretta Lynch accept the FBI's recommendations regarding Hillary Clinton's private email server? The Attorney General is expected to say today.
- A federal judge blocked a Mississippi law allowing clerks to recuse themselves from offering marriage licenses to same-sex couples and businesses to refuse service to gay or transgender people.
- How the U.S. military will implement its new policy on transgender troops.
- The Purge: Election Year "feints toward real-world politics…notably in how it pits a multicultural underdog coalition against a white power structure abetted by neo-Nazi mercenaries with Confederate flags and swastikas on their uniforms."
- Californians will vote on whether to raise the tax on a pack of cigarettes by $2.
- The U.S. District Court for Southern Indiana has blocked the state's ban on abortions motivated by the fetus' sex, race, or potential disability.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.