Will Loretta Lynch accept the FBI's recommendations regarding Hillary Clinton's private email server? The Attorney General is expected to say today.
- A federal judge blocked a Mississippi law allowing clerks to recuse themselves from offering marriage licenses to same-sex couples and businesses to refuse service to gay or transgender people.
- How the U.S. military will implement its new policy on transgender troops.
- The Purge: Election Year "feints toward real-world politics…notably in how it pits a multicultural underdog coalition against a white power structure abetted by neo-Nazi mercenaries with Confederate flags and swastikas on their uniforms."
- Californians will vote on whether to raise the tax on a pack of cigarettes by $2.
- The U.S. District Court for Southern Indiana has blocked the state's ban on abortions motivated by the fetus' sex, race, or potential disability.
But she warns against "opportunistic people hijacking the movement.”
He Wanted To Make Some Money for School Clothes by Selling Mexican Street Corn. The Government Says He Owes $1,415 in Permit Fees.
"I just wanted to help out my community and family," said Miguel Lozano.
Tulane Canceled a Talk by the Author of an Acclaimed Anti-Racism Book After Students Said the Event Was 'Violent'
In Life of a Klansman, Edward Ball reckons with a white supremacist ancestor. Try explaining that to the students.
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
Defer payroll taxes till December 31, 2020, and forgive them if Trump wins re-election.