Who should be Donald Trump's vice president? Bernie Sanders, says Fareed Zakaria.
- "As a psychiatrist, I diagnose mental illness. And, sometimes, demonic possession."
- Aspen Ideas Festival tackles campus free speech: views from Greg Lukianoff, Stephen Carter, and Michael Roth.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson's idea for a country called "Rationalia" is pretty flawed.
- Why Republicans who endorsed Trump should publicly admit their mistake.
- Income inequality experts at the University of Berkeley make more than $300,000 a year.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
James called Trump a "bum," but he won't utter a single bad word about China's authoritarianism.