Who should be Donald Trump's vice president? Bernie Sanders, says Fareed Zakaria.
- "As a psychiatrist, I diagnose mental illness. And, sometimes, demonic possession."
- Aspen Ideas Festival tackles campus free speech: views from Greg Lukianoff, Stephen Carter, and Michael Roth.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson's idea for a country called "Rationalia" is pretty flawed.
- Why Republicans who endorsed Trump should publicly admit their mistake.
- Income inequality experts at the University of Berkeley make more than $300,000 a year.
Plus: Tyler Cowen on libertarianism now, inflation fears, and more...
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The president is picking fights with much of the population and further dividing the country.