How Gary Johnson is trying to win over anti-Trump and anti-Clinton voters.
- House Republicans are planning to release the Benghazi report today.
- European Union leaders are meeting in Brussels today to discuss Britain's vote to exit the E.U.
- "Airbnb, the short-term rentals startup valued at $25.5 billion, is suing San Francisco after the city passed legislation that would penalize it for unregistered hosts."
- Turkey and Israel have signed a deal to normalize diplomatic relations.
- Former University of Tennessee basketball coach Pat Summitt has died at age 64.
Lynchings are already illegal. But the law would give prosecutors more power—including what amounts to an expansion of the federal death penalty.
In one month, two sheriff's deputies in Florida have been arrested for fabricating drug evidence during traffic stops.
No, Trump Didn't Cut the CDC's Coronavirus Budget. No, People Aren't Blaming Corona Beer for the Disease.
Coronavirus misinformation is spreading faster than the disease itself.
No matter how bad the outbreak might turn out to be, politicians will find a way to make it worse.