Russian airstrikes hit U.S.-backed rebels fighting ISIS in southern Syria. "We will seek an explanation from Russia on why it took this action and assurances this will not happen again," officials said.
- Atlantic City may be the next to get legal marijuana.
- Two active-duty U.S. marines are under investigation after allegedly posting a photo of a uniformed corporal holding a rifle and the caption "Coming to a gay bar near you!"
- "The reality is that Donald Trump is not an aberration; he is an apotheosis" of modern American conservatism. —The American Conservative magazine
- "I think we'll actually see a world where most babies born to people with good health coverage will be conceived in the lab."
- "Basically, if you're white and middle class, I don't give a shit about your opinion on guns."
- Gary Johnson's preferred method of marijuana consumption is gluten-free brownies.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.