Russian airstrikes hit U.S.-backed rebels fighting ISIS in southern Syria. "We will seek an explanation from Russia on why it took this action and assurances this will not happen again," officials said.
- Atlantic City may be the next to get legal marijuana.
- Two active-duty U.S. marines are under investigation after allegedly posting a photo of a uniformed corporal holding a rifle and the caption "Coming to a gay bar near you!"
- "The reality is that Donald Trump is not an aberration; he is an apotheosis" of modern American conservatism. —The American Conservative magazine
- "I think we'll actually see a world where most babies born to people with good health coverage will be conceived in the lab."
- "Basically, if you're white and middle class, I don't give a shit about your opinion on guns."
- Gary Johnson's preferred method of marijuana consumption is gluten-free brownies.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.
A California Man Died After Cops Knelt on His Neck During a Mental Health Call. Then the Department Tried To Hide It.
Angelo Quinto's family has filed a wrongful death claim.