Russian airstrikes hit U.S.-backed rebels fighting ISIS in southern Syria. "We will seek an explanation from Russia on why it took this action and assurances this will not happen again," officials said.
- Atlantic City may be the next to get legal marijuana.
- Two active-duty U.S. marines are under investigation after allegedly posting a photo of a uniformed corporal holding a rifle and the caption "Coming to a gay bar near you!"
- "The reality is that Donald Trump is not an aberration; he is an apotheosis" of modern American conservatism. —The American Conservative magazine
- "I think we'll actually see a world where most babies born to people with good health coverage will be conceived in the lab."
- "Basically, if you're white and middle class, I don't give a shit about your opinion on guns."
- Gary Johnson's preferred method of marijuana consumption is gluten-free brownies.