A black sixth grader is suing her school after a group of boys put a rope around her neck and dragged her, causing scars.
- FBI investigating Omar Mateen's sexuality.
- President Obama calls Donald Trump "dangerous."
- At UMass-Amherst, "social justice training" is a prerequisite.
- Read Popehat (and Reason contributing editor) Ken White on why Peter Thiel's crusade against Gawker is worrisome.
- Nintendo unveiled the trailer for the next installment of the popular Zelda franchise—The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
Democrats' COVID-19 Aid Package Would Quietly Eliminate the Tipped Minimum Wage as Restaurants Struggle To Stay Alive
Do small businesses need another punch in the gut?