A black sixth grader is suing her school after a group of boys put a rope around her neck and dragged her, causing scars.
- FBI investigating Omar Mateen's sexuality.
- President Obama calls Donald Trump "dangerous."
- At UMass-Amherst, "social justice training" is a prerequisite.
- Read Popehat (and Reason contributing editor) Ken White on why Peter Thiel's crusade against Gawker is worrisome.
- Nintendo unveiled the trailer for the next installment of the popular Zelda franchise—The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
"It's a disservice to undergrads," said one student.
When educators don't see their parents and students as customers, they make some really stupid decisions.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.