Gawker files for bankruptcy. Peter Thiel and Hulk Hogan are off celebrating, somewhere.
- Fear drives students to support censorship.
- President Obama will campaign for Hillary Clinton.
- Occidental College's Title IX settlement: the college didn't really do anything wrong, but has to implement a bunch of new policies anyway.
- Police shot a man who was throwing rocks at his wife near baggage claim at the Dallas airport.
- Hispanic people are more optimistic about the state of the economy than white people.