Gawker files for bankruptcy. Peter Thiel and Hulk Hogan are off celebrating, somewhere.
- Fear drives students to support censorship.
- President Obama will campaign for Hillary Clinton.
- Occidental College's Title IX settlement: the college didn't really do anything wrong, but has to implement a bunch of new policies anyway.
- Police shot a man who was throwing rocks at his wife near baggage claim at the Dallas airport.
- Hispanic people are more optimistic about the state of the economy than white people.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
Plus: The Republican Civil War has ended before it began, Mr. Potato Head rage is misplaced, and more...