Emails sent to/from Hillary Clinton's private server reportedly dealt with planned drone strikes.
- But don't worry, the White House wants you to know that the president's endorsement of Clinton yesterday won't influence its Justice Department's investigation.
- The #NeverTrump movement refuses to die, with more talk from Republicans of a contested convention.
- Two Texas high school valedictorians have come out as undocumented immigrants.
- 15,000 expected to attend Muhammad Ali's funeral, former President Bill Clinton to deliver eulogy.
- New study posits that "that modern warfare destroys the brain," meaning PTSD is more a physical than psychological maladay.