Emails sent to/from Hillary Clinton's private server reportedly dealt with planned drone strikes.
- But don't worry, the White House wants you to know that the president's endorsement of Clinton yesterday won't influence its Justice Department's investigation.
- The #NeverTrump movement refuses to die, with more talk from Republicans of a contested convention.
- Two Texas high school valedictorians have come out as undocumented immigrants.
- 15,000 expected to attend Muhammad Ali's funeral, former President Bill Clinton to deliver eulogy.
- New study posits that "that modern warfare destroys the brain," meaning PTSD is more a physical than psychological maladay.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.