Emails sent to/from Hillary Clinton's private server reportedly dealt with planned drone strikes.
- But don't worry, the White House wants you to know that the president's endorsement of Clinton yesterday won't influence its Justice Department's investigation.
- The #NeverTrump movement refuses to die, with more talk from Republicans of a contested convention.
- Two Texas high school valedictorians have come out as undocumented immigrants.
- 15,000 expected to attend Muhammad Ali's funeral, former President Bill Clinton to deliver eulogy.
- New study posits that "that modern warfare destroys the brain," meaning PTSD is more a physical than psychological maladay.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.
A California Man Died After Cops Knelt on His Neck During a Mental Health Call. Then the Department Tried To Hide It.
Angelo Quinto's family has filed a wrongful death claim.