If Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson is elected president, he will not smoke pot, he vows.
- Paul Ryan says Donald Trump's remarks about the judge in the Trump U. lawsuit are "textbook racist." He still plans to support Trump, however.
- Lindsay Graham think Trump is beyond redemption.
- Ronald Reagan's son will not vote for Trump and thinks the old man wouldn't have done so, either.
- All-female band disinvited from Northside Musical Festival for making comments defending Brock Turner.
- Zero tolerance policies don't fix disciplinary problems in schools, according to a new study.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.