If Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson is elected president, he will not smoke pot, he vows.
- Paul Ryan says Donald Trump's remarks about the judge in the Trump U. lawsuit are "textbook racist." He still plans to support Trump, however.
- Lindsay Graham think Trump is beyond redemption.
- Ronald Reagan's son will not vote for Trump and thinks the old man wouldn't have done so, either.
- All-female band disinvited from Northside Musical Festival for making comments defending Brock Turner.
- Zero tolerance policies don't fix disciplinary problems in schools, according to a new study.
Ohio University's Radical Students Could Have Ignored Kaitlin Bennett. Instead, They Threw Liquids At Her.
The mob strategy is morally and practically flawed.
A Michigan Police Task Force Is Playing Jurisdiction Games To Avoid Compensating an Innocent Man Cops Put in the Hospital
The Institute for Justice calls on the Supreme Court to put a stop to it.
American Heart Association Journal Finally Retracts Study Implying That E-Cigarettes Cause Heart Attacks Before People Use Them
The journal's editors recognized the problem before publication, but the authors failed to address it.