Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump's "thin skin" could set off a world war.
- Hillary vs. Bernie: Among California voters "almost half of Clinton's supporters said they would enthusiastically support Sanders if he was the party nominee. Just under a quarter of Sanders' supporters said the same thing about Clinton."
- Violent protests erupted outside a Donald Trump rally in San Jose last night.
- "Authorities in Germany are monitoring almost 500 Islamic extremists they believe pose a potential security threat, officials said Friday, a day after the arrest of three men suspected of planning to carry out an attack in the country for the Islamic State group."
- Donald Verrilli is stepping down from his position as solicitor general in the Obama administration.
- Today is National Donut Day.
Plus: QAnon comes to CPAC, Virginia votes to legalize marijuana, and more...
After the Cops Seized Her Car, the Government Waited Five Years Before Giving Her a Chance To Get It Back
In Massachusetts, Malinda Harris argues, civil asset forfeiture routinely violates the right to due process.
Rep. Peter Meijer has a plan to provide bigger stimulus checks to needy Americans while cutting extraneous elements from the Biden relief bill.
Plus: More Cuomo allegations, the "cult of now," the state budget apocalypse that wasn't, and more...