Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump's "thin skin" could set off a world war.
- Hillary vs. Bernie: Among California voters "almost half of Clinton's supporters said they would enthusiastically support Sanders if he was the party nominee. Just under a quarter of Sanders' supporters said the same thing about Clinton."
- Violent protests erupted outside a Donald Trump rally in San Jose last night.
- "Authorities in Germany are monitoring almost 500 Islamic extremists they believe pose a potential security threat, officials said Friday, a day after the arrest of three men suspected of planning to carry out an attack in the country for the Islamic State group."
- Donald Verrilli is stepping down from his position as solicitor general in the Obama administration.
- Today is National Donut Day.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.