The North Korean government might have a soft spot for Donald Trump. A state-run news agency published an editorial calling Trump "wise." The presumptive GOP presidential nominee has criticized U.S. policy toward North Korea and says he would be willing to meet with Kim Jong-Un. Make Korea Great Again, I guess.
- TV host Jeff Corwin said bad parenting contributed to the death of Cincinatti Zoo gorilla Harambe, who was shot after a toddler wandered into the gorllia's territory. "The zoo is not your babysitter," said Corwin.
- The University of Oregon says the details of its bias response reports are "not in the public interest."
- California Gov. Jerry Brown endorses Hillary Clinton.
- Here's Amber Heard's side of the dispute between the actress and the husband she is divorcing, Johnny Depp.
- A terrifyingly large alligator menaced a golf course in Florida.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.