The North Korean government might have a soft spot for Donald Trump. A state-run news agency published an editorial calling Trump "wise." The presumptive GOP presidential nominee has criticized U.S. policy toward North Korea and says he would be willing to meet with Kim Jong-Un. Make Korea Great Again, I guess.
- TV host Jeff Corwin said bad parenting contributed to the death of Cincinatti Zoo gorilla Harambe, who was shot after a toddler wandered into the gorllia's territory. "The zoo is not your babysitter," said Corwin.
- The University of Oregon says the details of its bias response reports are "not in the public interest."
- California Gov. Jerry Brown endorses Hillary Clinton.
- Here's Amber Heard's side of the dispute between the actress and the husband she is divorcing, Johnny Depp.
- A terrifyingly large alligator menaced a golf course in Florida.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.