President Barack Obama called for an end to nuclear weapons at the first visit by a sitting U.S. president to Hiroshima.
- That study about cell phones causing cancer in lab rats doesn't say what all the panicked headlines are saying. Somebody should do a study to determine whether cherry-picking data causes cancer.
- Iowa's Supreme Court has banned sentences of life without parole for juveniles convicted of murder as cruel and unusual punishment under the state's constitution.
- Everybody's going to be talking about the Libertarian Party this weekend as the delegates select their presidential nominee in Orlando.
- Louisiana's governor has signed into law a bill that adds the targeting of police or emergency personnel to the state's hate crime laws.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's aunt has been living a quiet life in the United States since fleeing here in 1998.
- Your last-minute Trump: Donald Trump will not debate Bernie Sanders after all.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.