President Barack Obama called for an end to nuclear weapons at the first visit by a sitting U.S. president to Hiroshima.
- That study about cell phones causing cancer in lab rats doesn't say what all the panicked headlines are saying. Somebody should do a study to determine whether cherry-picking data causes cancer.
- Iowa's Supreme Court has banned sentences of life without parole for juveniles convicted of murder as cruel and unusual punishment under the state's constitution.
- Everybody's going to be talking about the Libertarian Party this weekend as the delegates select their presidential nominee in Orlando.
- Louisiana's governor has signed into law a bill that adds the targeting of police or emergency personnel to the state's hate crime laws.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's aunt has been living a quiet life in the United States since fleeing here in 1998.
- Your last-minute Trump: Donald Trump will not debate Bernie Sanders after all.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
He's on Montana's Sex Offender Registry for Consensual Gay Sex—and the State Wants To Keep Him There
Plus: Cult panic, what the AT&T merger means, and more...