Anti-Donald Trump protesters got rowdy in New Mexico last night.
- The head of the Portland, Oregon, police department is on leave after shooting a friend while hunting and then trying to cover up the incident.
- The man behind the 2014 leak of myriad nude celebrity photos has plead guilty to felony computer hacking.
- The RNC pledges to never go full Trump.
- The U.S. Senate Tuesday passed a bill would spur a host of changes to the way law enforcement handles rape kits.
- It seems Egypt has started randomly deporting foreign journalists.
- The New Yorker tackles the "looming Title IX crisis" posed by the transgender bathroom debate.
- No president can "save the economy."
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
High unemployment benefits are getting the blame for disappointing job growth in the midst of a worker shortage
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."