Anti-Donald Trump protesters got rowdy in New Mexico last night.
- The head of the Portland, Oregon, police department is on leave after shooting a friend while hunting and then trying to cover up the incident.
- The man behind the 2014 leak of myriad nude celebrity photos has plead guilty to felony computer hacking.
- The RNC pledges to never go full Trump.
- The U.S. Senate Tuesday passed a bill would spur a host of changes to the way law enforcement handles rape kits.
- It seems Egypt has started randomly deporting foreign journalists.
- The New Yorker tackles the "looming Title IX crisis" posed by the transgender bathroom debate.
- No president can "save the economy."
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.