Anti-Donald Trump protesters got rowdy in New Mexico last night.
- The head of the Portland, Oregon, police department is on leave after shooting a friend while hunting and then trying to cover up the incident.
- The man behind the 2014 leak of myriad nude celebrity photos has plead guilty to felony computer hacking.
- The RNC pledges to never go full Trump.
- The U.S. Senate Tuesday passed a bill would spur a host of changes to the way law enforcement handles rape kits.
- It seems Egypt has started randomly deporting foreign journalists.
- The New Yorker tackles the "looming Title IX crisis" posed by the transgender bathroom debate.
- No president can "save the economy."
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.
"Nick Sutton has gone from a life-taker to a life-saver," read a clemency petition filed by corrections staff, the families of several victims, and five of the jurors who sentenced him to death.
Instead of $12.5 billion in new agriculture purchases exports to China this year, the USDA expects less than $4 billion.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.