The Supreme Court ruled yesterday that the right to a speedy trial doesn't include the right to speedy sentencing.
- The Oklahoma legislature has passed a law criminalizing abortion.
- An Amnesty International survey conducted in 27 countries found "significant majorities of people would welcome refugees into the country and even consider taking them into their home," The Washington Post reports.
- A French Jewish group is suing Twitter and Facebook over alleged "hate speech" on the platforms.
- Rank and file Republicans think party leaders should unite behind Donald Trump.
- The Arizona Supreme Court reiterated that no actual minors must be involved in order to charge someone with sex trafficking a minor.
- Congress aims to overhaul chemical safety laws.
- The gender-neutral bathroom sign business is booming.
- Inside the teen feminist serial-killer-fans of Twitter…
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
High unemployment benefits are getting the blame for disappointing job growth in the midst of a worker shortage
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."