The Supreme Court ruled yesterday that the right to a speedy trial doesn't include the right to speedy sentencing.
- The Oklahoma legislature has passed a law criminalizing abortion.
- An Amnesty International survey conducted in 27 countries found "significant majorities of people would welcome refugees into the country and even consider taking them into their home," The Washington Post reports.
- A French Jewish group is suing Twitter and Facebook over alleged "hate speech" on the platforms.
- Rank and file Republicans think party leaders should unite behind Donald Trump.
- The Arizona Supreme Court reiterated that no actual minors must be involved in order to charge someone with sex trafficking a minor.
- Congress aims to overhaul chemical safety laws.
- The gender-neutral bathroom sign business is booming.
- Inside the teen feminist serial-killer-fans of Twitter…
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all