The Supreme Court ruled yesterday that the right to a speedy trial doesn't include the right to speedy sentencing.
- The Oklahoma legislature has passed a law criminalizing abortion.
- An Amnesty International survey conducted in 27 countries found "significant majorities of people would welcome refugees into the country and even consider taking them into their home," The Washington Post reports.
- A French Jewish group is suing Twitter and Facebook over alleged "hate speech" on the platforms.
- Rank and file Republicans think party leaders should unite behind Donald Trump.
- The Arizona Supreme Court reiterated that no actual minors must be involved in order to charge someone with sex trafficking a minor.
- Congress aims to overhaul chemical safety laws.
- The gender-neutral bathroom sign business is booming.
- Inside the teen feminist serial-killer-fans of Twitter…