Searchers found the wreckage of EgyptAir Flight 804 about 150 nautical miles north of the coast of Egypt. Now comes the work of figuring out why the plane crashed.
- Morley Safer, 60 Minutes newsman, is dead at age 84.
- An amendment in the House to bar federal contractors from discriminating against gay or transgender employees failed narrowly after Republican leaders held the vote open and a handful of Republican representatives changed their vote at the very end.
- Actual Native Americans really, really do not care whether or not a football team is called the "Redskins."
- Oklahoma's legislature has passed a bill that would make it a felony to perform an abortion and to revoke the medical license of any doctor who performs one. They could also be punished with up to three years of prison time.
- The "Internet's boyfriend" (eyeroll) Oscar Isaac (of the soon-to-be-released X-Men: Apocalypse) responded to a small group of people who freaked out about him wearing an Atlas Shrugged T-shirt by telling Rolling Stone he just liked the design and was not a libertarian. But before those upset people coming running back to him, note that he also liked ska music at some point, so be advised.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.