Searchers found the wreckage of EgyptAir Flight 804 about 150 nautical miles north of the coast of Egypt. Now comes the work of figuring out why the plane crashed.
- Morley Safer, 60 Minutes newsman, is dead at age 84.
- An amendment in the House to bar federal contractors from discriminating against gay or transgender employees failed narrowly after Republican leaders held the vote open and a handful of Republican representatives changed their vote at the very end.
- Actual Native Americans really, really do not care whether or not a football team is called the "Redskins."
- Oklahoma's legislature has passed a bill that would make it a felony to perform an abortion and to revoke the medical license of any doctor who performs one. They could also be punished with up to three years of prison time.
- The "Internet's boyfriend" (eyeroll) Oscar Isaac (of the soon-to-be-released X-Men: Apocalypse) responded to a small group of people who freaked out about him wearing an Atlas Shrugged T-shirt by telling Rolling Stone he just liked the design and was not a libertarian. But before those upset people coming running back to him, note that he also liked ska music at some point, so be advised.