Searchers found the wreckage of EgyptAir Flight 804 about 150 nautical miles north of the coast of Egypt. Now comes the work of figuring out why the plane crashed.
- Morley Safer, 60 Minutes newsman, is dead at age 84.
- An amendment in the House to bar federal contractors from discriminating against gay or transgender employees failed narrowly after Republican leaders held the vote open and a handful of Republican representatives changed their vote at the very end.
- Actual Native Americans really, really do not care whether or not a football team is called the "Redskins."
- Oklahoma's legislature has passed a bill that would make it a felony to perform an abortion and to revoke the medical license of any doctor who performs one. They could also be punished with up to three years of prison time.
- The "Internet's boyfriend" (eyeroll) Oscar Isaac (of the soon-to-be-released X-Men: Apocalypse) responded to a small group of people who freaked out about him wearing an Atlas Shrugged T-shirt by telling Rolling Stone he just liked the design and was not a libertarian. But before those upset people coming running back to him, note that he also liked ska music at some point, so be advised.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.