Donald Trump's One Weird Trick for Getting People to Agree With Him: taking both sides of every issue
- We're due for another recession soon.
- The second trial of six Baltimore police officers charged in the arrest and death of Freddie Gray starts today, after the first trial ended with a hung jury.
- George Zimmerman, clinging to jerkwad relevancy, is auctioning off the gun he used to kill teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012.
- The man who shot and killed three people at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic last November has been declared too mentally incompetent to stand trial.
- Italy approves same-sex civil unions.
- Meet Love, a Bronx sex worker turned surgical technician who fought back against New York City's Human Trafficking Intervention Courts and won.