Donald Trump's One Weird Trick for Getting People to Agree With Him: taking both sides of every issue
- We're due for another recession soon.
- The second trial of six Baltimore police officers charged in the arrest and death of Freddie Gray starts today, after the first trial ended with a hung jury.
- George Zimmerman, clinging to jerkwad relevancy, is auctioning off the gun he used to kill teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012.
- The man who shot and killed three people at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic last November has been declared too mentally incompetent to stand trial.
- Italy approves same-sex civil unions.
- Meet Love, a Bronx sex worker turned surgical technician who fought back against New York City's Human Trafficking Intervention Courts and won.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
High unemployment benefits are getting the blame for disappointing job growth in the midst of a worker shortage
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."