Harvard University will punish students for enrolling in single-sex finals clubs (the campus's version of fraternities), due to perceived sexual assault problems in the clubs.
- The University of Albany has expelled two students who falsely claimed they were the victims of racially motivated violence.
- Scripps College gives students bad advice about how to be a social justice "ally." It turns out an administrator came up with the guidance.
- This could be Gary Johnson's libertarian moment.
- Salon's Amanda Marcotte laments that Captain American has been re-made into a "douchey libertarian."
- Aren't these links great? You're welcome, commenters.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Kevin G. Coker
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The current administration’s trade policies have left the incoming president some low-hanging fruit.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
Trump's 46-Minute Rant About Election Fraud Crystallizes the Most Dangerous Aspects of His Personality
"This is about restoring faith and confidence in American elections," the president says.