Harvard University will punish students for enrolling in single-sex finals clubs (the campus's version of fraternities), due to perceived sexual assault problems in the clubs.
- The University of Albany has expelled two students who falsely claimed they were the victims of racially motivated violence.
- Scripps College gives students bad advice about how to be a social justice "ally." It turns out an administrator came up with the guidance.
- This could be Gary Johnson's libertarian moment.
- Salon's Amanda Marcotte laments that Captain American has been re-made into a "douchey libertarian."
- Aren't these links great? You're welcome, commenters.
Portland's Northwest Film Center pulls film from summer drive-in schedule after critics say it promotes "school-to-prison pipeline."
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
The fatal encounter demonstrates why police reformers want more departments to train officers in de-escalation.
"Environmental humanism will eventually triumph over apocalyptic environmentalism."