Harvard University will punish students for enrolling in single-sex finals clubs (the campus's version of fraternities), due to perceived sexual assault problems in the clubs.
- The University of Albany has expelled two students who falsely claimed they were the victims of racially motivated violence.
- Scripps College gives students bad advice about how to be a social justice "ally." It turns out an administrator came up with the guidance.
- This could be Gary Johnson's libertarian moment.
- Salon's Amanda Marcotte laments that Captain American has been re-made into a "douchey libertarian."
- Aren't these links great? You're welcome, commenters.