The Indiana primary is tonight, and the most likely result is the long-awaited coronation of our 2016 general election candidates: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- Former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver sentenced to 12 years in prison for corruption.
- Journalist who criticized conservative writer for age-shaming Madonna previously fat-shamed a random person.
- "When everything is bullying, nothing is bullying," writes Jezebel.
- Red State: "I lied to myself for years about who my allies were."
- Jon Snow apologizes (but not because he offended anybody).
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.