The Indiana primary is tonight, and the most likely result is the long-awaited coronation of our 2016 general election candidates: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- Former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver sentenced to 12 years in prison for corruption.
- Journalist who criticized conservative writer for age-shaming Madonna previously fat-shamed a random person.
- "When everything is bullying, nothing is bullying," writes Jezebel.
- Red State: "I lied to myself for years about who my allies were."
- Jon Snow apologizes (but not because he offended anybody).