The Indiana primary is tonight, and the most likely result is the long-awaited coronation of our 2016 general election candidates: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- Former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver sentenced to 12 years in prison for corruption.
- Journalist who criticized conservative writer for age-shaming Madonna previously fat-shamed a random person.
- "When everything is bullying, nothing is bullying," writes Jezebel.
- Red State: "I lied to myself for years about who my allies were."
- Jon Snow apologizes (but not because he offended anybody).
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.
"Nick Sutton has gone from a life-taker to a life-saver," read a clemency petition filed by corrections staff, the families of several victims, and five of the jurors who sentenced him to death.
Instead of $12.5 billion in new agriculture purchases exports to China this year, the USDA expects less than $4 billion.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.