The Indiana primary is tonight, and the most likely result is the long-awaited coronation of our 2016 general election candidates: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- Former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver sentenced to 12 years in prison for corruption.
- Journalist who criticized conservative writer for age-shaming Madonna previously fat-shamed a random person.
- "When everything is bullying, nothing is bullying," writes Jezebel.
- Red State: "I lied to myself for years about who my allies were."
- Jon Snow apologizes (but not because he offended anybody).
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.