Twenty people were arrested during protests outside a Southern California rally for Donald Trump Thursday.
- Will Carly Fiorina overshadow Ted Cruz?
- Two long-term advertising account managers with The New York Times have accused the paper of having an ideal staffer ("young, white, unencumbered with a family") and filed a federal lawsuit alleging age, race, and gender discrimination.
- Colorado will vote next November on whether to replace Obamacare with a more expansive "ColoradoCare."
- Trump plans to play the woman card a lot more.
- People are in an uproar about a campus poster advising cheerleaders to look pretty.
- Watch this guy jump on top of a police car, because #NeverTrump, or something: