Donald Trump thinks Ted Cruz and John Kasich teaming up to try to keep him from landing the Republican presidential nomination is a sign of collusion and says it's "weak" and "pathetic."
- Sure, Melissa Click, as a communications instructor at the University of Missouri, attempted to call for force to eject journalists covering a protest on public property, but really, she's the victim here, she says.
- Today in the extremely important cake beat: Colorado's Supreme Court is letting stand a ruling that a bakery violated the state's anti-discrimination laws by refusing to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.
- A school choir was stopped from singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the Sept. 11 memorial in New York City by a guard because they didn't have a permit for a public demonstration.
- The family of Tamir Rice will receive $6 million from Cleveland over the boy's fatal shooting by police.
- Will some of this year's elections be a referendum on which public bathrooms which people should use?
- The feds have withdrawn from their efforts to try to force Apple to help them decrypt an iPhone in New York when they got its passcode.