Support for marijuana legalization in the United States is at a record high.
- The ruling Liberal Party in Canada will introduce legislation to legalize marijuana by 2017.
- 4/20 has become the marijuana industry's Black Friday.
- No senior-level Saudi royalty appeared in Riyadh for President Obama's arrival.
- A court in New Jersey ruled that the state's police dashcam mandate was unconstitutional.
- Andrew Jackson will be replaced by Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill.
- Snapchat released a Bob Marley selfie filter today.
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.