Support for marijuana legalization in the United States is at a record high.
- The ruling Liberal Party in Canada will introduce legislation to legalize marijuana by 2017.
- 4/20 has become the marijuana industry's Black Friday.
- No senior-level Saudi royalty appeared in Riyadh for President Obama's arrival.
- A court in New Jersey ruled that the state's police dashcam mandate was unconstitutional.
- Andrew Jackson will be replaced by Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill.
- Snapchat released a Bob Marley selfie filter today.