Support for marijuana legalization in the United States is at a record high.
- The ruling Liberal Party in Canada will introduce legislation to legalize marijuana by 2017.
- 4/20 has become the marijuana industry's Black Friday.
- No senior-level Saudi royalty appeared in Riyadh for President Obama's arrival.
- A court in New Jersey ruled that the state's police dashcam mandate was unconstitutional.
- Andrew Jackson will be replaced by Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill.
- Snapchat released a Bob Marley selfie filter today.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.