- Donald Trump beat Republican rivals Sen. Ted Cruz and Gov. John Kasich in every New York county except Manhattan on Tuesday. Hillary Clinton was victorious by "crushing" Bernie Sanders in New York City and surrounding suburbs while still "holding down his margins in friendlier upstate areas," The New York Times reports.
- The co-founders of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream were arrested for protesting on the steps of the U.S. Capitol Building, in part against Citizens United and corporations using money for political speech. The men posted this political message on their corporate website.
The election gods have a sense of humor: Bernie's best performance tonight came in Clinton County, where he won 73.5%
— Charlie Mahtesian (@PoliticoCharlie) April 20, 2016
- Target says use whatever bathroom you want.
- Watching porn is like "smoked sexual arousal," warns The Blaze.
- British educators are asking parents to help pre-schoolers choose their gender identity themselves and leave the section blank if the child is non-binary.
- Chinese drone companies comply have a cozy relationship with their government.
- Satanism is on the rise.