It's the New York primary. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are expected to win.
- Bernie Sanders has moved on to Pennsylvania.
- Ex-NYPD officer Peter Liang will not go to prison for shooting an unarmed black man.
- A professor doesn't want to write a letter of recommendation for a student… because the student is pro-gun.
- Shaun King plagiarized an article, The Daily Beast alleges.
- Hate crime, or art project? Art project, it turns out.
- Transgender teen wins in federal appeals court.
Frightening events create openings for attacks on civil liberties.
Biden's Recovery Plan Would Extend the Federal Government's Extraordinary Eviction Ban Through September 2021
Eviction bans were enacted as an emergency public health measure. They’re quickly becoming a permanent policy.
Massive Illinois Police Reform Bill Ends Cash Bail, Limits Deadly Force, Mandates Body Cameras, and Makes It Easier To Dump Crooked Cops
Unfortunately, qualified immunity remains intact.
The First Amendment doesn't come with an exception for "disinformation."