It's the New York primary. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are expected to win.
- Bernie Sanders has moved on to Pennsylvania.
- Ex-NYPD officer Peter Liang will not go to prison for shooting an unarmed black man.
- A professor doesn't want to write a letter of recommendation for a student… because the student is pro-gun.
- Shaun King plagiarized an article, The Daily Beast alleges.
- Hate crime, or art project? Art project, it turns out.
- Transgender teen wins in federal appeals court.
Ohio University's Radical Students Could Have Ignored Kaitlin Bennett. Instead, They Threw Liquids At Her.
The mob strategy is morally and practically flawed.
American Heart Association Journal Finally Retracts Study Implying That E-Cigarettes Cause Heart Attacks Before People Use Them
The journal's editors recognized the problem before publication, but the authors failed to address it.
Critics say the long-running satiric cartoon has created "a generation of boys" who are smug and disengaged.
A Michigan Police Task Force Is Playing Jurisdiction Games To Avoid Compensating an Innocent Man Cops Put in the Hospital
The Institute for Justice calls on the Supreme Court to put a stop to it.