It's the New York primary. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are expected to win.
- Bernie Sanders has moved on to Pennsylvania.
- Ex-NYPD officer Peter Liang will not go to prison for shooting an unarmed black man.
- A professor doesn't want to write a letter of recommendation for a student… because the student is pro-gun.
- Shaun King plagiarized an article, The Daily Beast alleges.
- Hate crime, or art project? Art project, it turns out.
- Transgender teen wins in federal appeals court.
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Perhaps the most radical aspect of the new Walmart Heath clinic? Consumers will know exactly what each service costs.