- Ted Cruz's Wisconsin primary win makes a
brokered Republican convention much more likely.
- Bernie Sanders' Wisconsin primary win was his sixth victory out of the last seven contests.
- A little more than a year after Washington, DC legalized recreational marijuana use, the city council has permanently banned its consumption in public or in clubs.
- Facebook-owned WhatsApp adds end-to-end encryption to all its communications.
- The New Republic's Twitter feed briefly went full millennial yesterday.
- The European Union (EU) will introduce new proposals to regulate the process for refugees seeking asylum.