- Everyone (including pro-lifers) hated Donald Trump's comments about
- Meanwhile, a group of female journalists called for Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, to be fired.
- DC commuters brace for nightmarish months ahead with certain rail lines expected to be closed for six months.
- An Arizona man reportedly sobbed and begged for his life while on all fours before being shot to death by a police officer last January.
- Hillary Clinton thought she'd have the Democratic nomination wrapped up by now, so she's once again moved the goal posts for victory.
Thank you for supporting us during our webathon!
Reason is supported by:
The Inspector General Report Is a Huge Blow to the FBI's Credibility. Why Is It Being Treated Like Vindication?
The government's surveillance of Carter Page might not have been improperly motivated, but it was still seriously flawed.
A Professor Tried to End a Flirty Email Exchange With a Young Woman. Then She Threatened to Blackmail Him.
When the grad student threatened to publicize their embarrassing correspondence, he reported her. But the university decided he was the villain.
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.
Plus: Provocative reindeer cause trouble for beer label, Law & Order's sex work fantasy, and more...