- Just 30 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents said they feel the presidential election process is working as it should, according to a new Gallup poll. That's down from 46 percent in January.
- Two Americans were killed in this week's Brussels attack.
- There's a fun new Election 2016 conspiracy brewing…
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed into a law a measure that requires miscarried fetuses to be cremated and prohibits abortion based on a fetus' sex or disability.
- The blowback over Donald Trump attacking the appearance of Ted Cruz' wife, Heidi, continues.
- In defense of New York Times trend pieces.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
Plus: QAnon comes to CPAC, Virginia votes to legalize marijuana, and more...
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Donald Trump on School Reopening Failures: Joe Biden and Teachers Unions Have Betrayed America's Youth
The former president's wild CPAC speech was full of misleading claims, but he made a valid point about schools.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.