- Just 30 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents said they feel the presidential election process is working as it should, according to a new Gallup poll. That's down from 46 percent in January.
- Two Americans were killed in this week's Brussels attack.
- There's a fun new Election 2016 conspiracy brewing…
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed into a law a measure that requires miscarried fetuses to be cremated and prohibits abortion based on a fetus' sex or disability.
- The blowback over Donald Trump attacking the appearance of Ted Cruz' wife, Heidi, continues.
- In defense of New York Times trend pieces.