A San Diego Naval hospital went on lockdown over reports of a person with a gun. A similar report (that turned out to be untrue) shut down the same hospital in January.
- Former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic has been convicted by the United Nations of the massacre of thousands of Bosnian Muslims in the 1990s.
- Chicago's teachers' union has voted to have a one-day strike on April 1. Not exactly the best way to convince folks you aren't a joke.
- President Barack Obama is sticking to his travel itinerary, even dancing the tango in Argentina, despite criticism that he hasn't dropped everything after the Brussels attack.
- A North Carolina man has been arrested for not returning a copy of Freddy Got Fingered he rented in 2002. That is utterly outrageous. He should have been arrested for renting the movie in the first place.
- Indiana is poised to ban abortions based on the fetus's diagnosis of a disability like Down syndrome.
- Today the Cato Institute launched an interactive timeline showing the history of politically motivated government surveillance in America.
- TMZ is reporting that comedic actor Garry Shandling has died at age 66.