Belgian authorities are reportedly hunting for a second terrorist they believe was involved in the Brussels subway attack.
- "The announcement by the Belgian authorities that they had confiscated more than 30 pounds of the explosive TATP from a dwelling used by the attackers in Brussels was, in some ways, an expected development. But it contained one detail that bomb-disposal technicians and security officials regarded with surprise: the quantity of the particular explosive involved."
- Iraqi forces have launched an offensive to retake Mosul from ISIS.
- Syrian forces are currently battling ISIS for control of the ancient city of Palmyra.
- Ted Cruz vs. Donald Trump: "An increasingly ugly battle that will now likely drag through the final primary in California, if not beyond."
- Donald Trump is currently "the only political entity less popular than Congress and the GOP."