Donald Trump says he's going to "spill the beans" on Heidi Cruz after an anti-Trump ad featured a photo of Melania Trump in the nude.
- The Department of Justice announced U.S. marshals had arrested 6,000 "violent felons" with outstanding warrants over the last six weeks in a sweep dubbed "Operation Violent Reduction 12".
- Turkey says it warned Belgium about the Belgian national identified as one of the perpetrators of Monday's terorr attacks, after catching him crossing into Turkey from Syria and deporting him back to Europe.
- Russia accused Ukraine of dragging its feet on implementing a ceasefire agreement.
- New York became the last state to lift a ban on mixed martial arts.
- The Denver airport is closed indefinitely due to blizzard.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
Plus: Neera Tanden under siege, drama at CPAC, and more...