Multiple terrorist attacks have struck the Belgian capital city of Brussels. At least 15 people were killed by an explosion at a Brussels subway station and at least 11 people were killed by two explosions at the Brussels airport. Many more people are injured. At least one of the airport explosions is believed to have been the work of a suicide bomber.
- President Barack Obama will deliver a speech today in Havana, Cuba.
- Voters head to the polls today in Arizona, Idaho, Utah, and American Samoa.
- According to a new poll, "Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton register net negative ratings in double digits, indicating the front-runners for each party's presidential nominations are viewed negatively at historic levels."
- Bill Clinton: Hillary can "put the awful legacy of the last eight years behind us."
- Edward Snowden: "I didn't use Microsoft machines when I was in my operational phase, because I couldn't trust them."