Mitt Romney has declared his intention to vote for Sen. Ted Cruz in the Utah caucus. He says that Donald Trump must be stopped at all costs, and the best hope is an open convention.
- Trade is becoming more popular among many Americans—just not among Republicans.
- Eric Trump (son of the Donald) received a suspicious letter.
- Dad: 1, Common Core: 0.
- David Brooks goes full #NeverTrump.
- Suspect in Paris attacks captured.
- Your "lolnothingmatters" moment of the day: Trump adviser says riots aren't violence.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.
Elizabeth Warren Would Rather Make You Fix Your Terrible Public School Than Let You Send Your Kid to a Charter School
"You don't like the building? You think it's old and decaying? Then get out there and push to get a new one," she said.