Mitt Romney has declared his intention to vote for Sen. Ted Cruz in the Utah caucus. He says that Donald Trump must be stopped at all costs, and the best hope is an open convention.
- Trade is becoming more popular among many Americans—just not among Republicans.
- Eric Trump (son of the Donald) received a suspicious letter.
- Dad: 1, Common Core: 0.
- David Brooks goes full #NeverTrump.
- Suspect in Paris attacks captured.
- Your "lolnothingmatters" moment of the day: Trump adviser says riots aren't violence.
Frightening events create openings for attacks on civil liberties.
Massive Illinois Police Reform Bill Ends Cash Bail, Limits Deadly Force, Mandates Body Cameras, and Makes It Easier To Dump Crooked Cops
Unfortunately, qualified immunity remains intact.
The First Amendment doesn't come with an exception for "disinformation."
It can be hard to see what's in front of you, especially when you're struggling not to see it.
Biden's $1.9 Trillion COVID Relief Package Includes More Stimulus Checks, State Government Bailout, $15 Federal Minimum Wage
On the brighter side, Biden wants 100 million vaccinations in 100 days and will push for immediate school reopenings.