Two female suicide bombers detonated themselves at a mosque in Nigeria, killing at least 22.
- President Obama nominated Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court.
- Speaking at SXSW, Michelle Obama said she wasn't going to run for president.
- Apple filed a final brief before going to court next week to fight the FBI over iOS encryption.
- The Federal Highway Administration is forcing Texas and several other states to adopt standard highway letters instead of Clearview, the font they use now.
- The United States says it demands North Korea release an American student sentenced to 15 years hard labor for attempting to steal a propaganda poster.
- Americans abroad can now enjoy products from Cuba without facing a potential 10 year prison sentence.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.
The government's surveillance of Carter Page might not have been improperly motivated, but it was still seriously flawed.