Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and John Kasich will face off tonight at a Republican presidential debate in Miami, Florida.
- Marco Rubio now says he regrets making personal attacks on Donald Trump. "My kids were embarrassed by it, and if I had to do it again, I wouldn't," Rubio said.
- Will "Democrats for Trump" help the real estate mogul win next week's Ohio Republican primary?
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed over immigration, trade, health care, and more at last night's Democratic presidential debate.
- Edward Snowden: "The FBI says Apple has the 'exclusive technical means' to unlock the phone. Respectfully, that's bullshit."
- "The German authorities have obtained a list of the names of about 22,000 foreigners who have traveled to Syria to fight for the Islamic State, a trove of documents that officials say will help them prosecute fighters who return home and improve their efforts to prevent other Germans from joining the organization."