Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump widely expected to win big on Super Tuesday.
- Marco Rubio is preparing for the worst.
- Meanwhile, a lot of Republicans are saying #NeverTrump.
- Bernie Sanders is plotting a comeback. It will be tough.
- In non-political news… just kidding, here's some more Trump stuff.
- Okay for real this time: a film adaptation of Stephen King's Dark Tower series is in the works. Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey are confirmed to star as Roland and the Man in Black, respectively.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.