Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump widely expected to win big on Super Tuesday.
- Marco Rubio is preparing for the worst.
- Meanwhile, a lot of Republicans are saying #NeverTrump.
- Bernie Sanders is plotting a comeback. It will be tough.
- In non-political news… just kidding, here's some more Trump stuff.
- Okay for real this time: a film adaptation of Stephen King's Dark Tower series is in the works. Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey are confirmed to star as Roland and the Man in Black, respectively.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."