- Hillary Clinton won the South Carolina primary this Saturday, while Donald Trump picked up an endorsement from David Duke, and continues to be made fun of by Marco Rubio.
- At least 70 people were killed in Baghdad in twin suicide bombings.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel says she does not have a "Plan B" for the migrant crisis.
- Sen. Chuck Schumer wants to regulate leg room on airplanes.
- The Hubble Space Telescope found a big blue bubble.
- Jimmie Johnson tied Dale Earnhardt, Sr. on the all-time NASCAR wins list.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.