- Hillary Clinton won the South Carolina primary this Saturday, while Donald Trump picked up an endorsement from David Duke, and continues to be made fun of by Marco Rubio.
- At least 70 people were killed in Baghdad in twin suicide bombings.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel says she does not have a "Plan B" for the migrant crisis.
- Sen. Chuck Schumer wants to regulate leg room on airplanes.
- The Hubble Space Telescope found a big blue bubble.
- Jimmie Johnson tied Dale Earnhardt, Sr. on the all-time NASCAR wins list.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Punishing players for kneeling, or not kneeling, is a First Amendment violation at public universities.
The opposition to Southlake's plan was understandable.