- Hillary Clinton won the South Carolina primary this Saturday, while Donald Trump picked up an endorsement from David Duke, and continues to be made fun of by Marco Rubio.
- At least 70 people were killed in Baghdad in twin suicide bombings.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel says she does not have a "Plan B" for the migrant crisis.
- Sen. Chuck Schumer wants to regulate leg room on airplanes.
- The Hubble Space Telescope found a big blue bubble.
- Jimmie Johnson tied Dale Earnhardt, Sr. on the all-time NASCAR wins list.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Virginia Is About To Require a Government License for 'Art Therapy,' Because Glue and Scissors Are 'Potentially' Dangerous
The real motive for laws like this has nothing to do with scissors and glue. It's all about protectionism.
Plus: Virginia's assault weapon ban gets shot down, Trump's tariffs face new legal scrutiny, and why you don't want Amy Klobuchar on your bar trivia team
A previous version of the tax was repealed a month after it was passed in 2018.