- For what it's worth, Sen. Marco Rubio got in a few decent jabs at Donald Trump during last night's Republican presidential debate, while Ben Carson just wanted to talk about "the fruit salad of life" and moderator Wolf Blitzer found his safe space in Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who took the opportunity to call for Kim Jong-Un's removal and show off his hands. Full transcript here.
- A shooting at a small-town lawn mower factory in Kansas left three people dead and 14 more injured before police fatally shot the gunman, who is thought to have been an employee of the factory.
- Oklahoma aims to be the 27th state to specifically criminalize "revenge porn."
- The Tanner family is back.
- The Libertarian Party of Arkansas is battling the state over the ability to add or substitute nominees on the upcoming general-election ballot.
- Cindy and John McCain are pushing a new federal sex-trafficking bill.
Plus: Tyler Cowen on libertarianism now, inflation fears, and more...
The president is picking fights with much of the population and further dividing the country.
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.