- For what it's worth, Sen. Marco Rubio got in a few decent jabs at Donald Trump during last night's Republican presidential debate, while Ben Carson just wanted to talk about "the fruit salad of life" and moderator Wolf Blitzer found his safe space in Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who took the opportunity to call for Kim Jong-Un's removal and show off his hands. Full transcript here.
- A shooting at a small-town lawn mower factory in Kansas left three people dead and 14 more injured before police fatally shot the gunman, who is thought to have been an employee of the factory.
- Oklahoma aims to be the 27th state to specifically criminalize "revenge porn."
- The Tanner family is back.
- The Libertarian Party of Arkansas is battling the state over the ability to add or substitute nominees on the upcoming general-election ballot.
- Cindy and John McCain are pushing a new federal sex-trafficking bill.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Advocating for gun control is no longer enough. On Thursday night, the Democratic presidential candidates promised gun confiscation.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.