We live in the universe where Chris Christie endorsed Donald Trump.
- Note: Christie previously attacked Trump over and over again.
- The New Republic gets new leadership.
- Breaking: Economist who said Bernie Sanders' plan makes sense has been debunked.
- Someone built a "snow penis" during a blizzard at the University of Michigan. Subsequently, it was reported as a bias incident to the administration.
- Are you enjoying the fruit salad of life?
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.