We live in the universe where Chris Christie endorsed Donald Trump.
- Note: Christie previously attacked Trump over and over again.
- The New Republic gets new leadership.
- Breaking: Economist who said Bernie Sanders' plan makes sense has been debunked.
- Someone built a "snow penis" during a blizzard at the University of Michigan. Subsequently, it was reported as a bias incident to the administration.
- Are you enjoying the fruit salad of life?
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
Who could have predicted that intolerable rules won’t be tolerated?
Yes, and it's only going to get cheaper.
The Democratic nominee championed the law as a way to protect women. Instead, it hurt them.