- A new presidential poll in Nevada finds Donald Trump in the lead among Republicans and Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton tied among Democrats.
- President Obama will not attend the funeral of Antonin Scalia, according to the White House.
- A car bomb targetting a military convoy killed at least 18 people in Turkey.
- Government officials in Iraq are seeking radioactive material stolen last year.
- Surface to air missiles are suspected to have been deployed by China on a disputed island in the South China Sea.
- Pope Francis concluded his trip to Mexico by visiting a prison and the U.S. border.
"I've never been to school. I grew up homeschooled, stayed homeschooled, never was not homeschooled."
At This Year's Vegas Porn Expo, Everything People Think They Know About the Internet and Adult Entertainment Is Wrong
The internet has turned adult performers into media entrepreneurs.
"It's a disservice to undergrads," said one student.
New York's Progressive Rent Regulations Having the Exact Same Negative Consequence That Skeptics Predicted
New York told landlords they couldn't pass along renovation costs, so landlords stopped doing renovations