- A new presidential poll in Nevada finds Donald Trump in the lead among Republicans and Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton tied among Democrats.
- President Obama will not attend the funeral of Antonin Scalia, according to the White House.
- A car bomb targetting a military convoy killed at least 18 people in Turkey.
- Government officials in Iraq are seeking radioactive material stolen last year.
- Surface to air missiles are suspected to have been deployed by China on a disputed island in the South China Sea.
- Pope Francis concluded his trip to Mexico by visiting a prison and the U.S. border.
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The White House is proposing an 8.4 percent boost in discretionary spending, which comes on top of Biden's $1.9 trillion pandemic relief bill, and his proposed $2.3 trillion American Jobs Plan.
Plus: Tennessee tries to micromanage media, Biden's ATF nominee worked Waco case, and more...
So far it's crickets from The New York Times and The Washington Post.