Justice Antonin Scalia died over the weekend.
- 2015 was a record year for civilian casualties in Afghanistan, just as the last six years were.
- The Northeastern United States got record-breaking cold weather for Valentine's Day.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert began his 19-month jail sentence today.
- The former defense minister of Somalia was killed in a car bombing.
- The Grammys are tonight. Expect someone from the cultural elite to lecture you about something.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
Who could have predicted that intolerable rules won’t be tolerated?
Yes, and it's only going to get cheaper.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.