Justice Antonin Scalia died over the weekend.
- 2015 was a record year for civilian casualties in Afghanistan, just as the last six years were.
- The Northeastern United States got record-breaking cold weather for Valentine's Day.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert began his 19-month jail sentence today.
- The former defense minister of Somalia was killed in a car bombing.
- The Grammys are tonight. Expect someone from the cultural elite to lecture you about something.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices