Justice Antonin Scalia died over the weekend.
- 2015 was a record year for civilian casualties in Afghanistan, just as the last six years were.
- The Northeastern United States got record-breaking cold weather for Valentine's Day.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert began his 19-month jail sentence today.
- The former defense minister of Somalia was killed in a car bombing.
- The Grammys are tonight. Expect someone from the cultural elite to lecture you about something.
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Arizona passed a law raising the standard of evidence for asset forfeiture. That didn't help Jerry Johnson when Phoenix police seized his cash.
That was one of several eyebrow-raising claims made by Barry Brodd, who said Derek Chauvin's actions were "objectively reasonable."
The decision by the CDC and FDA to pause the Johnson & Johnson vaccine was a disastrous misstep.
University of Oklahoma Diversity Training Forces Students and Faculty To Affirm the School's Political Views
The mandatory online training requires users to select the “right” speech before they finish.