Justice Antonin Scalia died over the weekend.
- 2015 was a record year for civilian casualties in Afghanistan, just as the last six years were.
- The Northeastern United States got record-breaking cold weather for Valentine's Day.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert began his 19-month jail sentence today.
- The former defense minister of Somalia was killed in a car bombing.
- The Grammys are tonight. Expect someone from the cultural elite to lecture you about something.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Tim George Hotel Guy