Ted Cruz ad attacks Hillary Clinton, parodies infamous Office Space scene.
- Less amusing Ted Cruz ad news: He pulled one that inadvertently featured a pornographic actress. How's that for political correctness run amok?
- Gov. Jim Gilmore is out of the GOP presidential race. This news did not merit a full story.
- Safety tips promote rape.
- Why doesn't Fox host Democratic debates and MSBC host GOP debates?
- Hillary Clinton hires one of UVA Jackie's most earnest believers.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks