Ted Cruz ad attacks Hillary Clinton, parodies infamous Office Space scene.
- Less amusing Ted Cruz ad news: He pulled one that inadvertently featured a pornographic actress. How's that for political correctness run amok?
- Gov. Jim Gilmore is out of the GOP presidential race. This news did not merit a full story.
- Safety tips promote rape.
- Why doesn't Fox host Democratic debates and MSBC host GOP debates?
- Hillary Clinton hires one of UVA Jackie's most earnest believers.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
Although a Defense Witness Says George Floyd's Death Should Not Have Been Deemed a Homicide, His Account Underlines Derek Chauvin's Culpability
The defense rested without calling Chauvin to the stand, and closing arguments are expected on Monday.
Prosecutors initially suggested that the boy had a gun in his hand, but the government walked that back today.