Ted Cruz ad attacks Hillary Clinton, parodies infamous Office Space scene.
- Less amusing Ted Cruz ad news: He pulled one that inadvertently featured a pornographic actress. How's that for political correctness run amok?
- Gov. Jim Gilmore is out of the GOP presidential race. This news did not merit a full story.
- Safety tips promote rape.
- Why doesn't Fox host Democratic debates and MSBC host GOP debates?
- Hillary Clinton hires one of UVA Jackie's most earnest believers.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Virginia Is About To Require a Government License for 'Art Therapy,' Because Glue and Scissors Are 'Potentially' Dangerous
The real motive for laws like this has nothing to do with scissors and glue. It's all about protectionism.
Plus: Virginia's assault weapon ban gets shot down, Trump's tariffs face new legal scrutiny, and why you don't want Amy Klobuchar on your bar trivia team
A previous version of the tax was repealed a month after it was passed in 2018.