The last of the occupiers of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon surrendered peacefully to authorities this morning.
- The mayor of Cleveland apologized to the family of Tamir Rice, the teen killed by a police officer in a public park, for the $500 bill sent to them for Rice's "emergency services." City officials say the claim has been withdrawn.
- The Congressional Black Caucus is endorsing Hillary Clinton for president over Bernie Sanders.
- The Clinton Foundation received a subpoena from investigators with the State Department for documents about projects by the foundation that might have required federal approval while Hillary Clinton was still secretary.
- Congress voted Thursday to permanently bar state and local governments from taxing Internet access. President Barack Obama is expected to sign the bill into law.
- "Whole Foods May Put Tattoo Parlors Inside New Millennial-Focused Stores." Will the inks be locally sourced?
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
Prison Guards Who Forced Naked Inmate To Sleep in Sewage and Urine Were Given Qualified Immunity. SCOTUS Disagreed.
The legal doctrine is a free pass for rampant government abuse.
Andrew Cuomo's Emmy Award for His COVID-19 Briefings Is a Disgusting Prioritization of Style Over Substance
The New York governor is getting a shiny award for playing a good governor on TV.