The last of the occupiers of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon surrendered peacefully to authorities this morning.
- The mayor of Cleveland apologized to the family of Tamir Rice, the teen killed by a police officer in a public park, for the $500 bill sent to them for Rice's "emergency services." City officials say the claim has been withdrawn.
- The Congressional Black Caucus is endorsing Hillary Clinton for president over Bernie Sanders.
- The Clinton Foundation received a subpoena from investigators with the State Department for documents about projects by the foundation that might have required federal approval while Hillary Clinton was still secretary.
- Congress voted Thursday to permanently bar state and local governments from taxing Internet access. President Barack Obama is expected to sign the bill into law.
- "Whole Foods May Put Tattoo Parlors Inside New Millennial-Focused Stores." Will the inks be locally sourced?
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
It now plans to employ just 1,454 people after bulldozing dozens of homes to make room for a factory Donald Trump once touted as the "eighth wonder of the world."
The Massachusetts Congresswoman is a two-time supporter of the Rent and Mortgage Cancelation Act.