Voters in New Hampshire are heading to the polls today for the state's presidential primary.
- At least nine people have been killed and dozens more injured when two commuter trains collided head on in southern Germany.
- FBI general counsel James Baker filed a letter in federal court yesterday reaffirming that the FBI's probe into Hillary Clinton's private email server is "ongoing."
- "Hong Kong riot police fired warning shots on Tuesday during clashes that erupted in the Chinese-ruled city when authorities tried to remove illegal street stalls set up for Lunar New Year celebrations, the worst violence since pro-democracy protests in 2014."
- Charles Sebesta, a former Texas prosecutor who used false testimony to send an innocent man to death row, has been disbarred.
- The United States led the world in shark attacks in 2015.