A.M. Links: New Hampshire Primary Today, FBI Confirms 'Ongoing' Probe into Hillary Clinton's Private Email Server, Commuter Trains Collide in Germany
Voters in New Hampshire are heading to the polls today for the state's presidential primary.
- At least nine people have been killed and dozens more injured when two commuter trains collided head on in southern Germany.
- FBI general counsel James Baker filed a letter in federal court yesterday reaffirming that the FBI's probe into Hillary Clinton's private email server is "ongoing."
- "Hong Kong riot police fired warning shots on Tuesday during clashes that erupted in the Chinese-ruled city when authorities tried to remove illegal street stalls set up for Lunar New Year celebrations, the worst violence since pro-democracy protests in 2014."
- Charles Sebesta, a former Texas prosecutor who used false testimony to send an innocent man to death row, has been disbarred.
- The United States led the world in shark attacks in 2015.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.