Ted Cruz wonyesterday's Republican Iowa caucus.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders still appear to be in a virtual tie among Iowa Democrats, though Clinton has declared victory in the state's caucus.
- "She's a liar!" Bernie Sanders fans in Iowa do not think kindly of Hillary Clinton.
- Democrat Martin O'Malley and Republican Mike Huckabee have both suspended their presidential campaigns.
- The U.S. national debt has hit $19 trillion.
- "Just how big is the market for legal pot? A new report by a leading marijuana industry investment and research firm found legal cannabis sales jumped 17%, to $5.4 billion, in 2015 and they will grow by a whopping 25% this year to reach $6.7 billion in total U.S. sales."